Monday, September 08, 2003

Auntie Max

I got to say goodbye to my Auntie Max tonight. She's taken good care of me and seems to really like me. I like her too. Indeed, I like her so much that I even sort of figured out her name. I call her "Ant". One of the things we both love to do is play with my big bead maze. I drag it to her in every room and encourage her to play with me by making little whining noises. She always seems so excited. She says, "Oh Aidan, you've brought my favorite game." Of course, then she immediately tries to point out something else for me to do. Fortunately, I'm good at staying focused and "on task" as they say, so I make sure she doesn't forget about the fun we're going to have playing with the bead maze. It's too bad she's leaving, she's lots of fun to have around.

No comments: