Monday, August 25, 2003

Off

Off is a good all-purpose word. Whenever I see a light or a fan that is off, I alert everyone by saying off. When I want my shoes removed, I can usually achieve this goal with a simple "off". When I want to get out of my crib, off again works well. The opposite of off is the word "dee". For instance, if I want my Mommy or Daddy to put the Wiggles on TV, I simply point at the TV and sing-say "dee". When I want to listen to the radio, again pointing and saying "dee" works. Of course, sometimes I grow tired of The Wiggles. When that happens, I point to the TV and say "off".

P.s. Mommy wanted me to clarify that "dee" is not exactly a word for "on" in general. It is my way of saying that I want music of some sort on, whether on the TV or the radio (especially The Wiggles on TV or the VCR). "Dee" is my way of singing.

No comments: