Wednesday, August 06, 2003

12 Step Plan

I love steps or "eps" as I call them. While we don't really have any good steps inside the house, there are lots of them around where we live. I love to climb up them and climb down them, but what I don't like to do is "finish" with a good set of steps and then go back to walking. On a walk that I go on regularly with my Daddy, there is an enormous set of steps. As soon as these come into view, I dash toward them happily and then scamper almost all the way to the top. When I"m about 2 steps from the top, I see that the steps are ending, so I start back down again. Two steps from the bottom, I start back up again. This goes on until Daddy gets sick of it and carries me either to the top or the bottom. I don't understand how he thinks we can be finished with steps. There's still a lot more goodness to get out of them.

No comments: