Saturday, September 07, 2002

Wine Country

Today, the whole family is going up to wine country to taste some wines. Since all I've ever had was a little drop of champagne to celebrate my baptism, I'm really looking forward to it. Last night, I completely fooled by grandmother. While my parents were out at some fancy restaurant (why didn't they take me?) I was at home with her. As evening wore on, she tried and tried to get me to eat and I wouldn't eat. I was just not interested. When my parents came back home, she gave them the bad news---I had gone to bed and she had not managed to get me to eat. After conferring with Mommy for awhile, they came to a novel conclusion---I had not wanted to eat becuase I wasn't hungry. It turned out I had eaten a lot during the day andsimply didn't need much in the evening. Just to prove them right, I happily slept through the night without having any cravings for a midnight snack.

No comments: