Thursday, September 19, 2002

Don't Fence Me In

Grrrr. I discovered yesterday what all the mysterious noises were the night before. Mommy and Daddy have put up a fence in the house to make it more difficult for me to get to all the treasures. Just on the other side of the fence are such alluring items as shoes with delicious rubbery soles, FedEx boxes filled with objects in yummy shrink -wrapped plastic, and other such delights. Instead, I'm stuck in the family room. I have discovered some new and interesting things here though. Behind the big entertanment center is a whole surge protector full of wires. It's fun to yank at these. Also, I've found a new way to use my ultra-saucer: I climb underneath it an sit in the "bowl" that forms the base of the saucer. This is a nice cozy spot except for two problems. First, I keep forgetting that the saucer has a top and bumping my head on the "ceiling" of my little house. Second, though I can easily get in, I haven't figured out how to get out. My current solution when I want to leave is to cry inconsolably until someone helps me out.

No comments: