Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Guinea Pig

I'm absolutely fascinated by Licorice, my pet guinea pig. Licorice lives in a cage over in the kitchen. With some effort, I can crawl over and visit her. I like to play with her big red exercise ball, pushing it and rolling it toward her. I also like to play with Licorice. Sometimes I pet her, sometimes I put my fingers in her mouth to see what that is like. Sometimes, I use her cage to pull myself upright, so I can get a better view. The frustrating thing is that every time I settle down to make friends with Licorice, my parents pull me away and force me to make the long trek back to her cage all over again. I've expressed my feeling that this is *not* what I want to do whenever they move me away, but apparently they haven't gotten the message yet.

No comments: