Monday, April 03, 2006

I'm going to Disney World!


Actually, I went to Disney World last week. It was so much fun. I got to meet lots of great characters including Pooh and Minnie Mouse. While many people seem to prefer Mickey, I actually think Minnie is far more interesting. She always wears more pink things, which is always good since pink is a very nice color. My current two favorite colors are still green and yellow, but pink and purple have been moving up in the ranks lately.


I got to go on some great rides including the teacups and, best of all, the cars. I got to drive the cars while Mommy and Daddy operated the gas pedal. I've never driven before, but I think I did a very good job of keeping the car on the road and turning at the right time. Daddy was very impressed with my turns. I also got to see the new and improved "It's a Small World" ride. This was truly unbelievable. I've never seen so many mechanical guys. Finally, there was a light parade with lots of light up floats. Some of you will recall my early fascination with lights (or "ights" as I liked to call them when I was really little.)

Disney is great. I announced that I wanted to go back maybe next week. Mommy and Daddy seemed a little doubtful about this though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great experience!