Monday, September 19, 2005

Sunflowers


Daddy and I did some photography experiments tonight. Using his tripod and something called a "macro setting", we took some more ultra closeup pictures of my sunflower. I took many of these photos myself. We also made something called a still life. In our still lifes, we used some of my pretend fruit, a real lemon, a real carrot, a wine glass, and my big plastic duck. We put these on our patio table. We even took a shot of our still life from underneath the table. I like our pictures. You can see them here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aidan, you're looking like a professional photographer there! Taking pictures helps you look at things in a whole new way!

Love,

Anonymous said...

The tripod really seems to help in terms of letting Aidan take satisfying pictures. He likes the whole process---taking the shot, seeing it on the little screen on the camera, harvesting it to the computer, and then displaying his pictures with music playing in the background as a sort of slide show.