Sunday, September 18, 2005

A Really Useful Boy


Much like Thomas the Tank Engine, I aspire to be Really Useful too. This weekend I've been a really useful boy. Yesterday, I helped Daddy make an apple pie. I gathered the apples from our tree as Daddy tossed them down to me from his ladder. I measured out the mixture of sugar, cinnamon, flour, salt, and nutmeg to coat the apples with, I cut all the apples (using the apple cutting machine), and I put the pie in the oven to bake. Mommy said it was the best pie we've yet made together.

Today, I decided that the patio windows needed cleaning, so I took out my trusty squirt bottle, rag, and, best of all, my trusty squeegee! I love squeegeeing. Here are some pictures of me at work. I've also included some pictures of a sunflower and carrot I grew as well as some pictures taken at dinner. Of course, I played a key role in helping to cook.

No comments: