Monday, September 05, 2005

Pictures from DC


I've decided that, as there have been more pictures taken of me than days I've been alive, it's time to rebel. My usal strategy is to make a series of faces---many of which feature my tongue prominently exposed---whenever someone wants to take a picture of me. But Daddy won't be easily deterred from picture taking. Here is an album with a bunch of shots Daddy took while we were in the Smithsonian in DC. You will notice that I'm mostly absent from these shots. Despite this, somehow Daddy managed to find some fairly interesting things to shoot. Here's the link

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh, well, it's a public blog!

Aidan, you should be very proud of your Daddy! He has excellent skills as a photographer. These pictures are of a quality that could certainly appear in any glossy up-scale magazines.

Also, as I once told your Daddy and your Uncle Dave, be thankful that your parent is not Sally Mann.

You're hitting a great milestone today! First day of preschool! Unlike most children today, I didn't start school until I went to first grade. I thought my teacher looked like Bette Davis, which was not a good thing by first-grader standards.

I do hope you find it a joy!

Love.