Friday, November 26, 2004

Golf, What Else?


Looking Out Onto the 18th Posted by Hello
Today is the day after Thanksgiving. Daddy is home today, which is a rare thing for him on a weekday. He asked me what I wanted to do today. I told him I wanted to go to the slide park and the golf course. We had a lot of fun in both places. In the slide park, we rode the bouncy motorcycle and ran races. At the golf course, we did a lot of putting and chipping. I'm getting a lot better at putting. The way I like to do it is with my green plastic driver, which I refer to as the "big dog". Mow most other people do not use drivers to putt with, but I like to innovate. I shared a bunch of pictures Daddy took of me at the golf course here. In some of these pictures I'm looking up interestedly. That's becuase there was a crow in the tree above me and I liked talking to it.

No comments: