Sunday, August 22, 2004

Sunday in the Park


Posted by HelloToday was a happy day with Daddy. We watched a number of Olympic events. Some of my favorite are the wrestling and the judo, which I refer to as the "daddy fall down" games. I like watching the people fall down. Daddy built a really nice Lego airplane that I had my friend Maisy ride on. When I get really excited about an activity with Daddy, I like to say:
Yee haw, Daddy!


Later, we went to the park and played on the swings and the slide. Here is a picture of me on the swings.

Here is a picture of me peeking out through the slats in the slide. I love peeking out.
 Posted by Hello

And another one.


 Posted by Hello

I've posted a photo album with some of my best shots for you to enjoy. You can find it here. It's on Ofoto rather than Shutterfly since Daddy tells me there is a good coupon available that lets you get prints quite cheaply (19c/photo) right now.

Yee haw!

No comments: