Thursday, August 26, 2004

Election Season

I'm really getting into the spirit of the presidential campaign.
Posted by Hello Tonight, for instance, I requested stories about my favorite politician, Lyndon Johnson. As Mommy was putting me in jammies and encouraging me to brush my teeth when I proudly announced,

Lyndon Johnson time! Lyndon Johnson!


Of course, Daddy has been reading me books abot Lyndon Johnson since I was about three months old. Here is Daddy's favorite Lyndon Johnson book. I like reading about Lyndon Johnson an his friend Richard Brevard Russell.

I then made up a song (sung to the tune of "Are You Sleeping"):

Lyndon Johnson, Lyndon Johnson.
Here I am. Here I am.
Lyndon Johnson, Lyndon Johnson
Here I am. Here I am.


And then repeat as needed. This is a great song. I sang it all the way through bedtime.

No comments: