Friday, August 06, 2004

Summer Visitors

This summer, I had visits from both of my grandmothers. My Grammy visited in late May/early June and the two of us were partners in crime while my parents went to England. Few pictures exist of our adventures since my Mommy & Daddy had the digital camera in England-- and because we want to keep our activities a secret! Grammy has leaked a few photos from her camera though, so we'll have to scan some of them soon.

My Nainnie visited in late June/early July, and this visit is well-documented with digital photos. Among other things, we went to the Oakland Zoo, attended the Danville 4th of July parade, visited Yosemite National Park, and played with my friends. Here is a link to some of the photos from Nainnie's visit. More will come later.

No comments: