Friday, August 27, 2004

July 2004 Yosemite Photos, Part 1

Click here to see some of the photos we took near waterfalls during our trip Yosemite National Park in July. (Some uncategorized July shots of yours truly are also included in this link. More Yosemite shots will be posted at a later date.)

I loved the "big, BIG, mountains" and waterfalls. I really wanted to sit up on top of the mountains, or at least try to pick one up, but my parents and Nainnie discouraged me from my mission.

I loved the swimming pool at Yosemite Lodge too. A favorite thing to do in the pool was to ride on my elephant floaty toy and have Mommy steer me so that I could push together all of the "beads" (small buoys on a rope denoting the start of the "deep end") and make them travel back and forth across the pool like a choo-choo. I also enjoyed sitting on the step in the shallow end.

No comments: