Monday, March 01, 2004

Wingding

Yesterday, we went to the P-Nuts group 2 year old birthday celebration. P-Nuts is one of the many groups to which I belong. The origins of the name are obscure though. Anyway, on our way there, Daddy taught me a new word to describe this event---wingding. I liked saying it---wingding. The best part of this house, which I call the choo-choo house, is the train table where they have a Thomas the Tank Engine train. I loved playing with that. Indeed, for the couple of hours that we were there, I paid almost exclusive attention to the choo-choo. Occasionally, other children would join me in playing with the choo-choo (and sometimes I'd rather that they'd have gone away) but none were as consistently faithful to the railroading spirit as I was. The other highlight of the event was receiving a balloon. I now officially have a favorite color---yellow. Given the choice of many different colored balloons, I wanted the yellow one. I display similar preferences when it comes to my clothes as well.

No comments: