Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Other Roo

I am a big fan of Tigger, Eeyore, and Winnie the Pooh, but up until recently I have been less familiar with other characters, such as "Other Roo." "Other Roo" figures prominently in The Tigger Movie, a video which I received from my godmother, Jo Ann, at Christmastime. (Much like Tigger, "Other Roo" is excellent at bouncing, as I am too since I started consistently jumping with "Two feet!" off the ground last Saturday.)

You may not recognize the character "Other Roo" since Mommy calls him "Roo" (for short I guess). Mommy thinks that I am so used to referring to the "other room," which is how everyone in this house refers to a room we're not yet in, that I have tacked "Other" on to Roo's name. I think that she just neglected to learn his full name and is being too informal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

promise initiated rather signature expressly alexander proofed hays evaluations fingerprint offenders
lolikneri havaqatsu