Monday, March 29, 2004

DVD

I like to watch videos and am becoming more skilled in operating the VCR. I now know how to eject a video and replace it in its dust jacket. Mommy and Daddy have also set up my video library in such a way that I have easy access to all my favorites. Right now the current "heavy" rotation includes Maisy, Little People, Wiggles, and Elmo. Sometimes I get addicted to videos and want to watch lots of them. Often, Mommy or Daddy will try to rein me in by telling me that we're all done watching videos or that the VCR is tired and needs a rest. Fortunately, I've come up with a creative solution to the tired VCR problem--it turns out that when the VCR is busy playing videos, the DVD player is resting. Hence, when faced with no more videos, I thoughtfully suggest, "DVD, DVD" as a solution to the problem. While Mommy and Daddy like the creativity of this solution, they still don't let me keep watching stuff.

No comments: