Friday, March 12, 2004

In the driver's seat

Daddy got a new toy yesterday---a driver that his friend Vijay sent him. We were both pretty excited to get the golf club out of its box. It's a Ping TiSI model. It's got a huge clubhead. When I saw the size of the clubhead, I opened my mouth wide and went "ohhhhhh", followed by a couple of "oh boys!". Daddy had a similar reaction. I quickly identified the club as a driver and scurried off to get out the box of golf balls and the putting green. We putted with the "big dog" as Daddy likes to call the new club. It doesn't look much like a dog, but I woofed at it anyway. Then it was my turn to hit with the club. While it's a really long club, since the head is so big, it's rather easy for me to hit golf balls with it. Soon after that, I brought out my own golf clubs ("Aidan's golf clubs" as I refer to them---I always refer to myself in the third person) for comparison. I toyed with them briefly and then went back to the driver. I like Daddy's golf clubs much better than my own.

Woof!

No comments: