Friday, December 20, 2002

Vocabulary

I'm learning a couple of new words. While I still most enjoy saying "Mama", which is useful for virtually all occasions, I've added two new semi-words to my repertoire. Whenever I play with my stuffed piggy, my Mommy or Daddy will always say the word "piggy", so I decided to try it too. It didn't quite come out as smoothly as I might have liked, more like "peeegeeegeee" but close enough to be recognizable by Mommy. The other thing that fascinates me is a rotating fiber-optic tree that's in the family room. I can just stand and stare at that tree for hours. Again, Mommy and Daddy always say "tree" when they see me looking at the tree, so I decided to try it myself. Again, it didn't come out quite right but my word was recognizable as tree.

No comments: