Monday, December 02, 2002

Another visit to the doctor

My lingering stuffy nose and cough worsened quite a bit around Thanksgiving, and I have been a pretty miserable little guy for the past few days. The coughing fits are the worst problem. I start coughing and cough harder and harder and can't stop. This scares me, and I wind up crying. I also wind up spitting up much of my most recent meal. Mommy took me to the doctor first thing this morning. The doctor says that I have sinusitis and has prescribed a new antibiotic along with a decongestant. Ever since my first dose of the decongestant, I have been very, very sleepy. Mommy is very sad because I have not been my usual happy self and don't even smile these days. We all look forward to my feeling better and getting back to my normal, happy self.

No comments: