Friday, December 13, 2002

Some new tricks

Last night, I showed my Daddy some new tricks I learned. First, I got to go on a supervised visit to see my friend Licorice. She has a bright red plastic ball which is a lot of fun to play with. I pushed myself up to a stending position on the ball and looked down on my "domain" -- Licorice, her cage, the ball, and so on. Then I showed Daddy a trick. I lifted the ball up off the ground while still standing. I didn't really mean to do this, but I ended up standing on my own power for a little while.

My other trick was to play hide and seek. I crawled behind my ultrasaucer and hid behind one of its thick plastic posts. Then, as Daddy kneeled on the ground to peek in at me, I darted my head out from behind the post to surprise him. There he was peering back! This was tremendously funny. I laughed and laughed (in my unique way).

No comments: