Monday, December 09, 2002

Update

I'm pretty much all better from my cold. In fact, my Mommy is so happy with my progress that she has reinstated my social calendar. Today, I am going to have a zillion wallet size xmas pictures taken of me. That way, all of you can carry a Christmas picture of me wherever you go.

This weekend, we went Christmas tree shopping. I learned an important fact during this trip---some Christmas tree needles are sharp. As we were browsing around amidst the Christmas trees, I would reach out from my stroller and try to grab each of the trees. Some of them were soft, buyt some were really sharp. Ouch. Happily, I persuaded my Mommy and Daddy to get a soft-needled tree, a Fraser Fir, which now adorns our sunken room. Mommy and Daddy put lots of lights and decorations on it, and I must admit it looks pretty. Still, I felt excluded, I wanted to help with the tree, but they wouldn't let me.

Wheels are a fascinating thing. In my younger days, I used to find wheels frustrating since when I tried to pull myself up on them, they rolled. Now I think the rolling part is interesting. While Mommy and Daddy were tree decorating, I contented myself with playing with my stroller wheels. Who nvented these things anyway?

No comments: