Sunday, December 22, 2002

Christmas in California

One of the best benefits of livingin California is that I get Christmas *twice* a year. Yesterday, I received a bunch of gifts for first Christmas. My biggest gifyt was my LeapPad Learning Table. This table is the perfect hieght for me (short) and has lots of interesting levers and buttons to press. Whenever I press one, a lady who lives in the table sings me a song. My favorite is the alphabet song. I like this one so much that I sway side to side during it---dancing to the music.

I got some other stuff too. One toy consists of a whole bunch of gears that spin around when I press a button. The two best parts about this toy are that the gears are the perfect size to pull off the toy and put in my mouth. (They're tasty too). The other great thing about this toy is that when the gear spin around, I can press down on them with my hand and stop them from spinning. The toy makes an interesting grinding noise when I do this.

Of course, the toy I like the best ends of costing the least. Mommy and Daddy got me "snap lock beads" which are made in a very tasty plastic. This toy costs about $3. Naturally, it is my favorite (second only to my $1.99 stacking rings).

No comments: