Monday, July 02, 2007

Coffee

Everyone (except me) likes coffee in the morning. I know Daddy especially likes it, so I've taken to surprising him. When I hear him taking a shower, I quickly head over the kitchen, pull up my tall brown chair, and get to work. I pour out any old coffee left in the carafe, rinse it out, and put in new water. I know to fill the water up to the 6. Next, I pour in the new water and put the carafe in the right place. Next (I need a little help with this part), I take out the old grounds, fill the bin with new beans, put it and the lid back on the coffee maker and turn the whole thing on. I then try to surprise Daddy by suggesting that we go make coffee together. He's always delighted to find the coffee already being made once we arrive in the kitchen. I love surprises.

No comments: