Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Classic Cars

Last night on our walk around the neighborhood, we met a gentleman named Jerry. He was washing his BMW and had two other cars in his garage both under car covers. I asked Daddy what cars were under the covers, and he suggested that we go ask the gentleman directly. We did and he showed us a 1970s era Mercedes convertible, which was nice, and a Ford Model A from the 1920s, which was amazing. I got to crawl in and pretend to drive the car. I especially liked sitting in the back seat. Jerry offered to give us a ride in the Model A if we were around on the weekend. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Aidan,

I would have to say that it would be a rare occurence indeed to walk around Wilkes-Barre and see someone washing their Beemer!

Enjoyed talking with you yesterday. Now, back to work.

See you on Saturday evening!

Love,