Sunday, June 26, 2005

Aidan the Dancer

One of the things I might like to be when I grow up is a dancer. Here is a link demonstrating my many dancing skills while on the Sugar Cane Train in Maui. They were playing some Hawaiian music over the PA system, so I decided to dance. The other people in the train car were clearly amused and impressed.

Here's a shot of the sugar cane train going around on the turntable.

(Be aware, Geocities has some restrictive data transfer policies, so you might have to wait to preview the links.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Aidan,

Looking good!

I think you get your dancing ability more from the Evans' side, rather than the Williams-Morgans!

Couldn't acces the second link. Will try again later.

Love,

Anonymous said...

Hi Aidan, Wow! That was great dancing on your part. Who taught you those fancy steps? It appears that you were the center of attention on the Sugar Cane Train (and rightly so). LOVE, Auntie Max