Sunday, March 06, 2005

Spring Training


Take me out to the ballgame Posted by Hello
Baseball spring training has recently started, so Daddy and I decided to pull out the batting tee and balls and work on honing my swing. I've made great strides since last year. I can now hit the ball quite nicely off of the tee. In fact, I nearly hit one of the balls out of the yard and into the street or "parking lot" as I like to call it. Daddy and Mommy also recently got me a "B" hat that's the perfect size for me, which I'm wore to my "spring training." Previously, I wore one of Daddy's B hats, but this was really too big for me.

Anyway, I've posted some "baseball cards" here. You'll also find some photos of me in my latest dress-up costume---Pooh, as well as some "posed" shots Mommy took of me in the hall. I like making faces for the camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Aidan,

You're looking pretty good at that batting tee! Your Uncle Dave told me that your cousin Emma is also playing a little baseball!

Now, did I see a shirt with buttons in one of those pictures?

Hope your Daddy is feeling better and that you had a good toiime at the zoo.

Love,

ATM said...

I was extremely distressed by the button shirt and wore it for 3 minutes. The face-making photos were at the end of a long involved anti-button fit that began when the very idea of wearing buttons was broached. The camera distracted me enough to make faces since I knew the shirt was coming off. We will not be trying buttons again anytime soon, I assure you.

Aidan