Friday, March 18, 2005

Eye Guy

One of my birthday gifts was a toy called K'Nex (I omit the initial K and call them simply "nex"). With this toy, you join together various eyes, noses, wheels, and wings to make various types of vehicles/people. When we first got this toy, Daddy constructed a K'Nex person that looks like the picture below and called him "eye guy." I have a sort of mixed relationship with eye guy. Every time we take out the K'Nex, I want Daddy (or Mommy) to make eye guy. I've even made some versions of eye guy myself. On the other hand, I sometimes find eye guy to be a bit menacing and don't want him around. Indeed, when we put the K'Nex away, I try to make sure that all of the eye guys are disassembled before going back into the box.


Eye Guy Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Aidan,

The Eye Guy is indeed not attractive! I'm sure you could invent a whole bunch of different people yourself with your K'Nex!

Love,