Thursday, January 27, 2005

Banishment

As you may know, I banished Piggy from my bedroom about two months ago. His offense: I had a dream about him in which he moved. Therefore, while I still like Piggy very much in the daytime, he's not welcome at night. More recently, I've banished several other guys from being in my bedroom. They are: Nordy, Ernie, and Dapper Dan. Nordy's offense was that he had too much personality, that he was too human in a way. Ernie and Dapper Dan are representations of humans, as opposed to animals, so they are not welcome.

The current priority rules for sleeping in my crib are: (1) You're a bear---even better is you're a big fluffy bear; (2) You're a bunny--even better if you are owned by Mommy; (3) You are a Pooh character; (4) You are an anonymous stuffed animal without a distinctive voice or personality.

No comments: