Tuesday, October 19, 2004

More Tackling Daddy!

Football is truly the best sport. No other sport features non-stop tackling and doinking action. Of course, whenever football is on, I like to play along too. While my tackling skills are developing, so are my verbal skills at describing various types of tackles. While previously I confined my tackling to "bone jarring" hits. I've now developed a more varied repertoire:

"De-cleater" - A de-cleater occurs when I charge into Daddy and level him so that his feet are in the air. He's been de-cleated.

"Bell-ringer" - This is a tackle up high on the body.

"Pancake" - This happens when Daddy somehow manages to tackle me and then suqashes me like a pancake.

Sometimes, these can be combined as well. For instance, pancakes are often bone-jarring.

No comments: