Saturday, October 09, 2004

The Hundred Acre Wood

I recently decided that I "want to visit Pooh and Tigger and Eeyore and Piglet and Bunny Rabbit outside." In other words, I want to take a trip to the Hundred Acre Wood and meet these friends for real.

This morning, I breakfasted with Piglet, Pooh and Eeyore. Each wore a green bib, and they shared some Life cereal as well as a chair at my snack table. I had oatmeal. I look forward to the day that I can visit them at their houses. Mommy will have to get directions to the Hundred Acre Wood for this to occur, however. As of today, she tells me that she doesn't know how to get there except by reading stories or watching videos.

BTW, my tummy felt much better today.

(Mommy asked me to share this scholarly article about Pooh and friends' various psychological issues. It causes her to question how much time I've been spending with these guys. She asks that you to plant your tongue firmly in your cheek as you read it.


No comments: