Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Good day sunshine

It's been a glorious weekend--sunny and mid 60s. Naturally, I spent a lot of time outside. On Sunday morning we went to the driving range to hit golf ball. I brought my own set of clubs so that I could hit golf balls with Mommy and Daddy. Even better was a trip to the putting green, where I pulled all the flagsticks out of the holes and carried them around with me. Then I put them back in the holes. "In holes" I said as I did this. I also got to see the swans and the geese and pretended to be a swan and munch on the grass. In the afternoon, I went out for a wagon ride around the park near where we live. I got to swing on the swings there--"higher, higher" I cried. Daddy brought some golf balls and a club with him to the park. He was practicing his sand shots from the sandy area where the swings are. Sand shots are cool since he "blasts" both the sand and the ball up in the air. "Whee" I would say with each shot. My job was to get the balls and set them in place for each of the shots. Sand shots are much more interesting than normal golf shots.

No comments: