Friday, July 18, 2003

Getting Wet

Yesterday, I went to a group playdate at Logan's house. I hadn't seen Logan in many months, so we both looked very different to each other. Logan has an inground pool and a black labrador retriever. Woof! It was about 100 degrees here yesterday, so I enjoyed going in the pool with the other toddlers and their mommies. I didn't like Logan's splashing, however, so I tried to keep my distance from her in the water. All of us had water and fruit popcicles when we came out of the pool. This is the first time I had a popcicle all to myself (strawberry), and it was icy and delicious. Logan was very interested in sharing her popcicle. I tasted hers and she tasted mine. She also painted my hat with her popcicle.

After we came home, mommy and I went out to our yard and I played in my wading pool and then we played with the hose. Ever since I first saw the hose used to fill my pool, I've found it fascinating, but we've never played in the spray of the hose before. It was really fun! I enjoyed coming up close to the hose to touch the water and then running away giggling while Mommy sprayed my feet and naked derriere.

No comments: