Friday, July 11, 2003

Big Pool

On Thursday, I had a playdate with my friend, Sam. Mommy and I went to Sam's house in Danville and then we went to the pool in Sam's development. They had both a 1 1/2 foot wading pool as well as a big pool. I went in both with Mommy along with some trusty floating sand molds. I like putting things in and out of water. After swimming, we had lunch and played at Sam's house. Sam has a nice golden retriever named Bailey. Bailey and I were very interested in each other. Woof! Woof! I didn't want to leave Sam's house since it had a friend, a dog, and some new toys, but I fell asleep as soon as the car started moving on the way home.

Football Guy

Mommy has started going to physical therapy to work on strengthening her ankles and toes, and today she was doing her therapy along with pro-linebacker Greg Biekert, formerly of the Oakland Raiders and currently of the Minnesota Vikings. He seemed like a nice guy, but Mommy didn't think it would be polite to try to get me an autograph while he was doing therapy.

No comments: