Wednesday, July 17, 2002

Ultra Saucer

I love my ultra saucer. This is a new toy that I just got to start using when we all flew back east. While the super saucer has my activities to keep me interested including my favorite, a bendable bee on a long green stem, the best part of all is that I get to stand up in it---just like the big people do. Standing is about my favorite posture, and I like to encourage Mommy and Daddy to hold me up in a standing position whever possible. The only problem seems to be that since I keep growing and gaining weight, they get tired of holding me up after shorter and shorter time periods. The super saucer lets me stand a long time.

Last night, my Daddy had a song-fest. He sang me all sorts of different things including bits and pieces of most everything from side 2 of the Beatles' White Album. Mommy sometimes does not think that Daddy shows the best in taste or judgement when it comes to songs. She seemed particularly to disapprove of "Helter Skelter" and "Happiness is a Warm Gun." I'm not sure what any of these songs mean, but I love the attention and laughed uproariously during much of the songfest.

I also find kisses to be hilariously funny. Between songs, my Daddy would kiss my forehead repeatedly. I laughed and laughed at the funny feeling on my forehead.

No comments: