Friday, July 19, 2002

More Visitors

I got to meet some more new people last night. Mommy's friend Nicole came by to visit and to whisk Mommy off to dinner. Because she had a lingering cold (and a lot of ambivalence about little children), she didn't want to get too close to me. So I smiled at her across the room as she took several pictures of me. Eventually, she could not resist my considerable charms and ended up holding and talking to me.

Later that same evening, one of my biggest fans, Ken Steiglitz, came to visit. Ken, who is a computer science professor at Princeton, has followed my weblog proetty much from when it first started. Despite the fact that I was not in one of my better moods, he seemed delighted to actually meet me. We all sat around watching the Yankees game together. I'm definitely getting better at sitting on furniture. When I was a littler guy, I would almost always lose my balance and flop over to my side when I tried to sit the way the big people do. The flopping still happens, but I can stay up for much linger (about 1.5 innings).

No comments: