Monday, July 15, 2002

Sweet Home New Jersey

Mommy drove me back to New Jersey yesterday evening. While I always enjoy car rides, this one promised to be especially god because Mommy promised that I'd get to see Daddy again. He was at a conference in a place called Vancouver and was due to fly in on Sunday night. I had not seen him in a week, which is the longest time I've ever gone without seeing him in my life. I gave him a big smile when he came through the door and was really happy when he sang the Mr. Baby song and other songs to me. He seemed astonished at how much I had changed and grown in the week while he was away. I'm a lot stronger and more coordinated than the last time he saw me. I can bull my neck and hold my head up even when I'm almost in a horizontal position. I'm also very good at manipulating things with my hands.

I recently discovered my other foot. For awhile, I only liked to grip my left foot with my left arm while never gripping the right foot at all. Now, I've discovered the right foot too and will grip it in either hand. I've also discovered that when I get tired of sucking on my fingers, my toes are good to suck on as well.

No comments: