Saturday, June 08, 2002

Packing

We're deep in the throes of last minute packing. My Mommy is worried that thegentle luggage handlers at the airport will destroy my main stroller, so I'm going to get to ride around in an umbrella stroller instead---just like the big boys ride in. I got to ride around the living room last night and this was really fun. It's a lot easier to look out and see the world around you where you're not horizontal.

I'm up early this morning. Usually, I like to sleep in until around 10 or so, but there was so much going on, and I'm so looking forward to the trip that here it is only 8:30 and already I'm enjoying my breakfast. Before that, I was playing with some of my toys. I made my froggy make noise on a number of occasions, much to my delight. Right now, I like toys with fairly narrow parts to grip. Some of my toys have wide gripping areas, and I find it hard to grasp these. My stffed Eeyore, with a thin plastic gripping ring, is another of my favorites.

Yesterday, my Mommy took me on a drive to Concord, which is near Walnut Creek, to look at bathroom tiles and tubs at a place there. Now, normally I really enjoy car rides though they doo make me quite sleepy. By the end of this trip though, I was pretty sick of being in the car. The trip was TOO LONG. Next time I go on a long car ride, I definitely want someone in the back to keep me company.

Well, that's it. I'll talk to you again on the 19th.

No comments: