Thursday, June 20, 2002

Kawaii

I hope you liked the pictures from the trip. I actually developed a lot during the trip. Yesterday, my Mommy weighed me and found that I weigh 19 (!) pounds. I can now easily roll myself over and hold my head up for extended periods. I like to reach out and grab things---especially crumply things. One of my favorite "toys" was a plastic bag that my formula was contained in. The plastic makes and especially stasfiying crinkling sound when I reach out and grab it. Mommy won't let me play with my toy very much though.

I like to use both my hands and my feet for grabbing stuff. I will reach out and grip the hanging stuffed animals on my Gymini quite regularly.

I went and did a search on the Internet for other terms that Japanese women used to refer to me. Here they are:

Chibi - Japanese word referring to a person or thing's diminutive size...usually associated with cute things
Kawaii - Japanese word for cute and attractive
Kirei is the Japanese word for beautiful.

Kawaii was an especially popular term.

No comments: