Tuesday, June 25, 2002

Charming the Ladies

Yesterday my Mommy and Daddy visited the offices of Chicago Title to sign myriad forms ensuring that they'll be in serious debt until they're well into their 60s. My job was the usual one of being cute and cuddly. As we sat in a glass walled conference room, I would flach my blue eyes and give a big smile to the people passing by. Eventually, there was a crowd of about 5 people cooing over me. I really like that. While the bank people were explaning each of the forms, I started to get bored, so I ended up getting the realtor and the broker for the escrow to pick me up and rock me gently. This was great so I gave them a big birght smile. The broker for the escrow liked to say "hi" to me. I'd laugh uproariously each time she said it.

Later that day, we did a walkthrough of out new house. It's a very nice house with lots of lovely hardwood floors for me to drive my little matchbox cars around when I'm older. Of course, since I'm not big on walking yet, I let my parents do most of the walking parts of the walkthrough while I did a "sit through" from the comfort of my infant carrier.

No comments: