Monday, April 22, 2002

New Photos

I've posted some new photos of myself under the folder "baby playing poker". The highlights show me playing poker and winning handsomely.

Over the weekend, I discovered something new and fun--when I kick and bounce my bouncy seat, the "fun panel" plays songs and lights. I had never notived these before but now that I have, they're tremendously amusing. Every time the lights flach and the sounds play, I smile and laugh until I nearly topple sideways in the chair! I've also discovered how to put my hands in my mouth. I really enjoy doing a lot of the time, but especially when I'm hungry. Unfortunately, it's hard to fit a bottly in my mouth when I have my hands jammed in there. Still working out the solution to this problem.

People just keep coming and going in the house. My Daddy came home last night and we gto to spend the evening bonding with one another. I missed him, and I think he missed me too. The sad news is that my Uncle Jack departed early this morning for the east coast. Lots of people come and go but only my Mommy and Daddy seem to stay for longer than about a week or so.

No comments: