Thursday, April 04, 2002

Cleaning

Yesterday, I was a very helpful little guy. My Mommy decided to clean her closet -- a mammoth project equivalent to clearing the rubble from ground zero. For such a big project, she needed me to be content to lie quietly watching her. Now normally I like to get lots of attention, but I decided to give her a break. The closet looks a lot better.

Later in the evening, my parents and grandmother went out to a restaurant with me to eat. Once again, they expected me to lie quietly. Well, after doing this all day, I decided that this was too much to ask. I was up and about shortly after my Mommy began her salad. I figured if they can eat, I can eat. I loudly placed my order for milk. Happily, I got to eat along side everyone else during dinner. I even got to sit on my Daddy's lap as he gave me pretend sips of wine (Mommy didn't like that much).

No comments: