Sunday, May 22, 2005

Day Trip to San Francisco

Yesterday, I went to San Francisco with my Mommy and Daddy. Here are some photos. It was a sunny, clear day and we took a bay cruise. I really liked all the boats. Boats were always pretty good, but since one of my current favorite books is I'm Mighty, about a small but strong tugboat, boats are even more interesting now. (I definitely could have done without the wind and the noisy loudspeaker during our boat ride, however!).

We also rode the Pier 39 double-decker carousel again-- my favorite thing in San Francisco! I named my horse "Tony" after the song "Tony the Pony," a song that was a favorite of my mommy's as a child that she has since taught me. (I am yelling, "Tony!" during the very smiley carousel photo.)

Daddy, Mommy and I also had lunch at Bubba Gump's, where they make excellent Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. Afterward, we went to The World's Greatest Chocolate Store, where I investagated all of the chocolate items looking for regular chocolate (no nuts, fillings, etc.) and we bought some yummy chocolate Golden Gate Bridges. I ate one of them as we drove home across the Bay Bridge (also a suspension bridge in part much like my chocolates).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Aidan,

I loved those pictures, especially the ones of you on the Merry-Go-Round.

You probably don't remember this, but you and your Mommy and I went on that boat trip and visited Pier 39 about two years ago. You were sleeping in your stroller part of the time.

See you soon!

Love,