Friday, April 23, 2004

A Good Walk Spoiled

As you already know, golf is a big part of my life. I really like the "dot machine"---a machine that spins the golf ball really fast while Daddy puts dots on it. Here's the model Daddy has. Anyway, lately I"ve expanded my golf horizons. Dadddy recently bought a book called A Good Walk Spoiled by John Feinstein. This book features a nice green cover and is all about golf. For a while, Daddy read to me from this book during my breakfast. I liked this idea so much that over the last few days, I've been requesting that Mommy read me stories from the golf book. Last night at bedtime, I eschewed my usual favorites at story time---A Lot of Otters, Ten in the Bed, and Guess How Much I Love You---in favor of more stories from the golf book. Last night's story was about a golfer named Tom Watson who made something called a bogey at the 18th hole of the British Open in 1994. He was sad about this bogey.

No comments: