Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Big Slide

In addition t my newfound jumping ability, I'm also become quite an excellent climber. Daddy took me to the park yesterday and I went zipping up to the top of the big slide. The first part consists of steps leading up to a level where there is a little slide. I used to only go to this part and come down the little slide, but recently I discovered there is a ladder leading from the landing of the little slide up to the top of the big slide. I can zip up the ladder and go zooming down the big slide. The other thing that's great about slides is sliding lots of things other than Aidan down them. I'm particularly fond of sliding golf balls down the slide. Daddy or Mommy thoughtfully put the golf balls to wait for me at the top of the slide (that way my hands can be free for climbing rather than carrying golf balls). Then, when I get to the top of the slide, I'll roll the golf balls down. Sometimes I roll them singly (whee!), other times I roll them in bunches (lots!). Finally, I slide myself down to greet the golf balls at the bottom.

No comments: