Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Bye Bye Nainnie

Sadly, my Nainnie had to go back to her house yesterday. I was very sad to see her go since she's lots of fun to be around. She even managed to figure out a way to wash my hair without my noticing it. I appreciate that since, when I notice, I hate to have my hair washed. After she had gone yesterday evening, I would call for her, "Nainnie, Nainnie," from time to time to see if she would reapprear. Sadly, she didn't.

On the plus side, Mommy gave me the best toy ever yesterday: A ball pit. Mommy filled up an inflatable swimming pool with 300 (!!) plastic balls. I love t roll around in the ball pit, to throw the balls around, to be buried in balls, and so on. During dinner, I just kept saying "ball, ball, ball" and hoping it would be over so I could get back to the ball pit. It's super!

No comments: