Thursday, November 01, 2007

World Series Party


This past weekend we had a World Series party. We decorated the house with lots of baseball stuff. Baseball caps lined the living room. Oakland A's bobbleheads adorned the mantle. Also, I made some cutout pictures of baseball players which we taped to the entertainment center. We invited over Roxy and her family as well as Daddy's friend Maria (who was kind enough to provide the awesome A's tickets last year).

As part of the festivities, I designed a quiz for the people between innings. It consisted of trivia questions like: How many all-star game wins does the National League have? How many World Series have the Red Sox won? I memorized the answers from Daddy.

Of course, one of the best parts of the World Series is when a team wins the trophy and all the players pour champagne on each other. Our party was on Sunday---the day the Boston Red Sox swept the series. Roxy, Daddy, and I were all jumping around and hugging each other with the Sox victory. World Series parties are fun. I can't wait to have a Super Bowl party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I saw it too!
Love,
Nainnie