Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sabino Canyon

IMG_7663

As I mentioned before, we went to a place called Sabino Canyon on your recent trip to Arizona. There used to be a tram that wouuld take you all the way to the end of the canyon, where there is a nice waterfall. Sadly, there was a flood in 2006 that washed out the top half of the road, so the tram only goes halfway up. That meant we had to walk the other half of the way.

IMG_7695

It was a hot day and for some reason I only wore my Sunday School shoes on the trip out, so my feet got sore fast. I didn't want to go on with the hike. I would sit down in the middle of the trail and refuse to go on.

IMG_7696

Eventually, this became sufficiently annoying to everyone that we all turned around to go back.

IMG_7706_edited-1

IMG_7709_edited-1
Still, it was a very pretty place. Here are some photo highlights.

No comments: