Thursday, November 15, 2007

Back from Arizona

IMG_7577

I'm just back from our trip to Arizona. It's a really neat place. I've never seen so many cactuses in my entire life. When we got off the plane at the airport, there were cactuses on the side of the road. I just kept seeing them everywhere. I asked Mommy and Daddy what would happen if a cactus suddenly grew in the middle of the road. Could cars get past it? Later, Mommy got me a book about the life of a saguaro cactus. What I learned is that it takes forever for one of these cactuses to grow.

At various restaurants and stores, I offered my perspective on cactuses:

You guys sure must like cactuses.


I suggested to various workers.

IMG_7552

We did a lot of fun stuff in Arizona. We went to a "desert museum", which had lots of interesting plants and creatures. One of the activities at the museum was archeology. I used a duster thing to uncover a fossil of a dinosaur.

IMG_7640_edited-1

We went on a tram (and then on a hike) in Sabino Canyon. I liked the tram ride. I did not like the hike. We also went to the Tucson zoo.

Here are some pictures from the trip. Link here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aidan, you are looking like such a big boy these days!

Love,

Nainnie